We incorporate green roofs (GR), solar-integrated GR (GRIPV), or smart-blue-green-solar roofs for advanced stormwater management into our design-build projects. From inception and sealed drawings to construction and maintenance, our team handles all design, permitting, installation, and maintenance requirements for your turnkey green roof system. Combining solar with a green roof is an excellent idea, as the two function in symbiosis. Bio-solar roofs allow us to expand renewable energy use and efficiency and is part of our mission to create a more beautiful community and healthier world. As early adopters you can feel proud to have a roof with aesthetic emotive appeal, increased biodiversity, less stormwater runoff, and urban food production to eat healthier food.
Our team utilizes computer-aided engineering (CAE) software, technical writing, advanced research methods (statistics) and experience in manufacturing – 3D printed prototypes (3DP), tooling, and mass production. We provide green building alternatives, detailed analysis, research, and computations to suit the customer’s needs. In addition, we coordinate with contractors to provide the client with a complete project they are excited with. We collaborate with all stakeholders including builders, manufacturers, developers, owners, architects, and other design professionals to make the owner’s vision a reality.
List of Services:
3D Prototyping (3DP)
Automation / Robotics Design
Clean Renewable Energy Technology (CRET) Solutions
Conceptual Architectural Drawings
Green Energy Solutions
Luxury Architecture Design
Mass Production Optimization
Regenerative Building Design
Research & Development
- California Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers
- San Diego Green Building Council
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Green Business Certification Inc.
- Dun & Bradstreet (Government Contract System for Award Management)
- EIN/Federal Tax ID: 82-094505
- Certificate of Authorization (FPBE): 321367
- Data Universal Numbering System: 080955945