For generations, we’ve organized our lives around our work. Our jobs have dictated where we make our homes, when we see our families, and what we can squeeze into our downtime. What if we reversed that, and started planning our work around our lives? The new working remote lifestyle created from the pandemic of 2020 was a positive for many. People are breaking away from what society previously has told them they should be doing to follow what they feel they are meant to do.
As a collective, we are going through a shift in thinking. There is no longer as much loyalty towards a corporation as there was during our parents’ generation. Workers want more fulfillment and many love the freedom and flexibility that entrepreneurship can offer. The freedom that comes with financial independence and multiple streams of income. The ability to take on projects that align with their deeper purpose in life.
For me, it’s being an eco-entrepreneur and teaching others how to live with more abundance and excitement. To inspire and give options to those who have little to none, so they can execute on their passions and build the successful lifestyle they crave. Sure, it can be done on your own, but working with others is often more fun. Mentorship and coaching in areas you’re less knowledgeable and delegating time-consuming tasks, that you don’t enjoy or aren’t good at, often leads to faster and greater success.
If you’re an enthusiastic engineer that wants to expand green building and sustainable design solutions, then great, you’ve come to the right place! You’ll be able to work remotely, earn supplemental income, and solve important problems.
We try to facilitate engaging work and rewarding relationships with open, upbeat, and positive communication. We strive to bring you exciting and creative opportunities that have a positive impact on society and the environment.
Assist in completing designs for residential and commercial mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP), clean and renewable energy technology (CRET) integration, green roofs, and living walls. We use
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- 5+ years of AutoCAD and Revit experience.
- Ability to read and understand designs and schematics
- Professional with strong technical writing and oral communication
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized, and prioritize work
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (MSME)
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design & Construction (LEED AP BD+C)
- Green Roof Professional (GRP) accreditation
- Senior level of relevant experience in design of mechanical building systems (HVAC, Plumbing, Utilities)